datasquasher tracks your data usage on the Web, Maps, Apps, Video and exchange Email. Our reports tell you how much data you have used, when you have used it and where you have used it. We will also tell you how much datasquasher is saving you!
this knowledge will help you
- Manage your data plan
- Choose which apps to use or website to avoid
- Decide which settings to use on datasquasher, your Personal Control and Reporting Panel
what data have I used and saved?
datasquasher tracks your data usage in the calendar or billing month.
It will tell you how much you have saved and let you know the improvement in your download speed.
when have I used my data?
Track when your data has been used (and saved):
- Over the last calendar month or billing month if different
- From a certain point in time: like a stopwatch, record your data usage while roaming for example
- Search a specific period – look back at a period of days, weeks or months and view your data usage
where have I used my data?
datasquasher's powerful data usage reports break down your usage into data types. You can see what you have used (and saved) on:
- Web browsing
- Individual apps
- Maps (Apple, Google, Bing and others)
- Exchange Email
- Secure websites
what can’t we tell you?
We are working to report all your data usage! However, there are a couple of areas datasquasher reports do not cover at the moment.
- Some email. Without getting too “techy”, the email from your smartphone or tablet will use one of three methods: “Exchange”, ”POP3” or “IMAP”. Currently, we can track “Exchange email” data usage but not POP3 or IMAP. If you want to track your email usage you can reset your email method to “Exchange”.
- It is not possible to compress or track data used on a “Personal Hotspot” or “tethered PC”.
- At the moment we can’t track or compress “FaceTime” video call data used on the mobile cellular network.